Friday, August 5, 2016

CC103 - day 4

Hi everyone,

It's day three of Creative Chemistry 103 and this time we even got six new techniques. The pressure is on! LOL!

The first technique: Distress Crayon Smudge Technique. Wow! Have in the past done a little smudging with the Crayons, but not a complete background. Lots of fun to do and have cheated a little by also using some gray Gelato, because I have only set #1, which is very bright!

 

The second technique: Distress Crayon Gesso Fresco Technique. Super cool technique. I don't know if it was the Gesso, like Tim said, or that I haven't done it correctly. But I hardley noticed any difference between the areas with or without Gesso.



The third technique: Distress Crayon Textured Resist Technique. I had to wait for my Picket Fence Crayon to arrive, and I was in luck. It arrived today. Although I didn't get the result I expected. Especially with whiping the ink off.

 

The fourth technique: Distress Crayon Watercolor Resist Technique. Love this technique! I don't know if my crayons were completely dry or not, but it seemed that the Crayons did smudge a bit while blending with an ink blending tool. And no, I didn't cheated this time and only used Distress Crayons :)

 

The fifth technique: Distress Crayon Blended Background Technique. This technique is very basic, but very similar to the technique that I've done with my Gelatos on a Gessoed background.



The sixth technique: Distress Crayon Layered Coloring Technique. Really amazing technique. I needed to cheat a little more with a couple of Gelatos. The bright colors are too much... I haven't applied my medium coat of Crazing,because there were only a few little spots that had some crazing.

 

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

4 comments:

Becky said...

All of your tags are gorgeous. Love the drippy tag. I have problems with the crazing too- I usually put too much! :)

A Pink said...

Fabulous collection of tags ! Sannie Love all of them x

Ellie Knol said...

LOVELY tags - the techniques look fun!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful tags, Sandra!